Before My Body Is Dry Dubstep Before My Body Is Dry Dubstep

One of the most underrated songs on this website. Keep it up!

A quick question: That main bass synth pumps really well! Did you sidechain it to the kick or did you preform some sort of compression wizardry? Either way, it sounded really really cool!

dj-Jo responds:

ah thanks :3

and for the bass synth, I side chained it to the kick and snare manually via Automation and using Side Chain Compression (I think that's what the method is called) using a peak controller.

:D

Oolf-hund-ahr Oolf-hund-ahr

Nice work! Drums sound solid. Stereo image is great. I'd have given you 5/5 if there was a bit more musical/dynamic variation. But that's simply a matter of taste :)

Fanopeion responds:

Thank you kindly for being honest.

Again and again(TN Flp) Again and again(TN Flp)

This is epic. Why isn't it at the top?! xD

That kick is so clean and snappy!

TerraNation responds:

it just a cover anyway hehe :)

Evermore- ProfAdmBacon Evermore- ProfAdmBacon

Great work. Professional Sound and the mix is clean as a whistle. Looking forward to more :)

Magma Lung - One Night Aw Magma Lung - One Night Aw

I thought it was great. Maybe a bit more mastering and a couple more layers (feels slightly dry at the moment) and this will be amazing! Great great work!

Alda - Fire Alda - Fire

Sounds a bit like Coldplay. Depending on who you are that can be an insult or compliment. I mean it in the best way possible. :p

Sunset Pulse Sunset Pulse

I'm loving the sidechaining going on here. Extremely unique synths., too. I could learn a lot from you!

Omegeist responds:

Aurora Borealis Aurora Borealis

Intimate and emotional. What a great job. Congrats.

Japanology Japanology

Great theme and composition. I would have uploaded this under "House", though :p

Atmsmsha-everyone Is Dead Atmsmsha-everyone Is Dead

Sweet Jesus, this is nasty. Great work.